|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1unit|
|Packaging Details:||wooden package|
|Supply Ability:||10units per month|
|Type::||Filling Machine||Applicable Industries::||Food & Beverage Factory|
|Filling Liquid:||Juice||Packaging Type::||CANS, Bottles|
|Driven Type::||Electric||Filling Accuracy::||99%|
|Machinery Capacity::||4000BPH, 8000BPH, 12000BPH, 6000BPH, 16000BPH, 2000B||Warranty Of Core Components::||1 Year|
|Usage::||Beverage Filling Packaging||Keywords::||Fillng Machine|
|Control::||PLC+ Touch Screen||Dimension(L*W*H)::||2200x2000x1900|
RCGF24-24-8 Juice Filling Machine,
99% Juice Filling Machine,
RCGF24-24-8 Juice Packing Machine
Small Fruit Juice Filling Machine Juice Filling and Packing Machine RCGF18-18-6
Process of juice beverage production line Raw water → raw water tank → booster pump → activated carbon filter → ion softener → precision filter → reverse osmosis unit → ultraviolet sterilizer → pure water tank → pure water pump → automatic filling line → high-speed shear tank → high-temperature pump → sugar → high-temperature pump → syrup filter → blending tank Tank → vacuum degassing machine → temporary storage tank → ultra-high temperature instantaneous sterilization → fully closed heat preservation tank → hot filling and blowing machine → automatic bottle machine → three-in-one machine → lamp detector → inverted bottle sterilizer → spray cooler → automatic set of standard shrinker, strong dryer → inkjet printer →PE film packing machine (packing machine)
Juice Filling Machine
2.Theoretical Capacity: 9000-10000BPH@330ml, 500ml; 5000-5500BPH@1 liter
3,Material: The material which contact directly with the liquid BPH s the SUS304L (Food grade), made in china. The transmission mechanism and the gear are equipped with firing A4 carbon steel.
4,Volume of PET bottle: 0.25L-3L
5,Diameter of bottle: 50-108mm
6,Height of bottle: 150-310mm
7,Cap diameter: plastic screw type cap diameter from 28mm to 38mm
8,Filling temperature: ≤60℃
9,Filling pressure: ≤0.15Mpa
10,Filling precision: ±2-3%
11,Pressure of washing: 0.2Mpa
12,Filling temperature: Normal temperature
13,Gas consumption: 0.6m³ /min
14,Total power: 5.03KW
1) The filler is designed and manufactured with application of Italy technology, providing hardware guarantee for securing product quality and reducing loss.
2) Rotary wheel are fully made of stainless steel 304.
3) Filling valves are designed and manufactured with German technology, made of AISI316L, featuring high filling accuracy and high filling speed.
4) Bottles are raised and lowered by cam controlled lifting cylinder. Valve opening mechanism is actuated by air cylinder.Stainless steel SUS304 high precision filling nozzle.
5) No bottle no fill
6) Bottle struck no run
|1||Warranty period is 12 months from the date of shipment.|
|2||After we receipt 30% advance deposit, we will start to produce. When the machine is completed, buyers come to observe and test machine by themselves, until the machine is running OK, we will arrange the shipment after the buyer pay for the other 70% balance.|
|3||The seller should supply the parts which is damaged non-contrived and is included in the standard configuration of this machine without any charges. The seller pay for freight in China, and the buyer should pay the freight out of China.|
|4||The seller will send technician to seller to maintain the machine within one week after receiving the visa to your company during the warranty period of this machine.|
|5||The seller should supply spare parts and service of maintenance to buyer out of warranty period, but the buyer should pay for the cost of parts and freight out of China and pay the roundtrip tickets between China and buyer, lodging and dinner, medical treatment, etc.|
|6||The buyer should get all conditions (raw material, water, power, compress air and tools) for installation and commissioning well before seller’s technician arrives at buyer’s factory.|
|7||The seller should supply buyer the documents for installation and commissioning within 5 days after contract is available, other related documents will be supplied to buyer before shipment.|
The seller should send two or three technicians to buyer’s company make installation and commissioning of this machine. The time of installation and commissioning is 30 days from the date which seller’s technicians arrive at buyer’s factory and the seller prepare well all conditions for installation and commissioning.
|9||The seller supply training service for buyer without any charges before shipment, and can train buyer’s technicians continuously when seller’s technicians install and adjust the machine.|
Contact Person: sales
Tel: +86 13405299250